Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sneak Peek - Just One of Baby E

I have to get the word out to all my dear friends that they cannot have babies during the holidays! I like to give them the gift of portraiture as a shower/new baby gift, but I am just too busy at this time of year! But when I saw M's first baby girl (after 3 boys) I just couldn't resist! I told M I would take the pictures, but could not promise to process the pictures before the new year. Well, I couldn't leave her with nothing for that long, now could I? Here is just one of sweet baby E.

4 comments:

  1. Precious picture! Those little baby "biscuits" are so squeezable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and beautiful baby! ++

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a beautiful doll! What a wonderful gift you've given to your friend!

    ReplyDelete