Monday, October 12, 2009

The G Family - A Sneak Peek!

The G family has been coming to me since my portfolio building days! I have shot this family at least 4 times, maybe more! I love the G family and look forward to taking their pictures year after year! B told me that pictures are very important to her... that they always were important to her mom and it is something that she will always make happen each year. I love it when my clients "get" the importance of capturing their family today! G family, here is your sneak peek! I hope you enjoy it!




14 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! I love the colors the family chose! And what a great location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful location! I love the playful one with mom....they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the shot of daughter and Daddy. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the second shot. these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW simply gorgeous hun! the angled shot is my fav for sure! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous girls! What a beautiful location too! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the one of the Daddy and his daughter. It speaks volumes about their care for each other. The pictures are great and the family is beautiful.

    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the location and the colors...great job! My fave is the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second photo! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful location! LOVE the 2nd shot!!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! Great location, great captures and great color! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful, and what a great location too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenny - gorgeous session, my dear! And I'm green with envy over your locations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful family. Love the 2nd and last shots :)

    ReplyDelete