Monday, July 12, 2010

The Beautiful G kids | Irvine Children's Photography

I photographed these beautiful children just 1 day before they moved across country... and I must say, after meeting them for just a few hours, I am so sad to see them go!  I would have loved to continue a working relationship with the G family. They were such a warm, loving family.  I love it when I can see so much love between siblings in so little time!  You could tell that M totally admires her big brother, and P would do anything to protect her!  They have a perfect sibling relationship from what I saw in the short session we had together!


While I adore M's smile, I just loved the serious look in this one!

for this next picture I asked M to give me something sassy... I love when they deliver!

I really love the sun haze in this one.  It just feels like summer to me!

All I can say is that I LOVE this last picture!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kids! Love that first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful children and what a great location. Love that summer light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kids!! LOVE that last image...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and you can see their personalities shining through. Great session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last shot too!! Love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, these are so fun and beautiful. I love the summer feeling they evoke and the light is gorgeous. Love how I can see their personalities in these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful! I love the warm and that last shot is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are amazing, gorgeous back light. Love siblings shots, the most treasured for sure!

    ReplyDelete