Sunday, September 19, 2010

Perfect Baby L | Irvine Newborn Photographer

Thanks to this little one's paternal Grandma, I had the pleasure of meeting sweet L when she was just 12 days old!  She was a perfect baby.  Slept most of the time and when she was awake she never cried!  And look at how beautiful she is!  She was perfect in every way!  She even smiled for me!  I love newborn smiles... like a treasure!





I call these praying feet!  LOL!  I just loved the cute little position they were in, so I had to grab a shot!


This is baby L's nursery walls!  Painted by her maternal Grandma who is an awesome artist!  You can check our some of her amazing work here: http://fauxmik.blogspot.com/.

5 comments:

  1. Awww she is soooo precious!! Gorgeous work Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! I love all the variety you got. She has such a cute little smile in that next to last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet! Love the one with her eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally perfect in every way. That is my newest cousin! She's gorgeous. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet babe! I adore that shot of the baby bottom.

    ReplyDelete