Sunday, April 10, 2011

MY NIECE IS COMING!!!! | Mission Viejo, CA Maternity Photographer

The waiting is almost over!  I am sooooo excited!  This is the 3rd and last maternity session of my brother and sister-in-law before our newborn session of Tallulah!  I am so excited I could shout it from the mountain tops!  See, if you don't know already, my brother and sister-in-law tried for 7 years to become parents!  They have been parents all these years, they just didn't have a baby to show for it, and finally their dream has come true!  We only have 3-1/2 more weeks to wait to meet this much anticipated baby!  God is so good!  And our family has been blessed!

Did I mention that I cry every time I take their picture???  And I am a mess of tears right now!  The happiest tears I have ever cried!




I loved this one in color, and then I accidentally saw it in black and white and LOVED it even more!  Am I crazy to love this one in black and white more than color?  I mean, it's a field, at sunset... shouldn't that be a color image???

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful images of a beautiful couple! Congratulations to them (and you) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautfiful! Congrats to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! What beautiful images of their journey! They BOTH are just glowing! Congrats to them and you Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you! (and them of course ; ) And what a truly gorgeous set of images you've gifted them with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos Jenny! I just love the black and white too...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete