Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Some of my Favorite People in the Whole World! | Irvine Family Photographer

Yes, I absolutely love this family!  I was practically a part of it for several years.  When there were only 2 children and the oldest was 2 1/2 I became their babysitter.  I watched them 2 or more times a week for several years.  They were like my first children!  So yes, I love this family... so they got a few more pictures than usual for their sneak peek.  I couldn't help myself! :-D

 





2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of my brother in law and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which Replica Watches display additional information. While Breitling does offer other SuperQuartz watches with two other pushers, the Aerospace has always been about controlling everything via the crown.Using all the functions is easy enough, Replica Handbags Alexander Wang but ever since Replica Breitling debuted their brilliant B55 Connected watch that uses Bluetooth to make it Prada replica easier to control a .

    ReplyDelete